Windflower Florist Pte Ltd is offering Free Delivery (Island-Wide**) to all products purchased through our website.
**Windflower Florist Pte Ltd is happy to deliver island-wide, except to the following locations:
- Jurong Island
- Army Camps / Police Camps
- Airline Road & Alps Ave
- Hospitals and medical centers
Windflower Florist Pte Ltd will do its utmost to meet its customer’s delivery requests, but reserves the right to cancel an order and refund up to 95% of the amount to the customer in the event of invalid delivery location.
- UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY
In the event of the following scenarios, a grace period of 10 minutes will be given and we will contact the sender and recipient for further instruction before it is being considered as a failed delivery:
- Incorrect address given
- Intended recipient not present
- No valid means of contact
- Delivery vehicle is subject to delays from building management/security
If recipient or representative is not present at delivery address during stipulated date and time, the arrangements will be left outside the unit and we will not be liable for any losses or damages to the arrangements.
- In the event of an unsuccessful delivery due to the above reasons, customers can request for a re-delivery but it will be subjected to a standard $10 re-delivery charge.
- Customers need to contact 97852570 to request for the re-delivery.
- Re-delivery timing is subjected to Windflower Florist’s scheduling.
- CHANGE IN DELIVERY DETAILS
- Customers who wish to amend delivery details will need to WhatsApp or call in to 97852570 and our Customer Service team will tend to your request during our working hours.
- Customers should notify Windflower Florist of the changes before the following cut-off timing, else it will be subjected to the re-delivery fee of $10.
- As our delivery timings are set within timeslots and follow a carefully planned route, any specific request for a shorter time range (reduced to 60 minutes max.) will be liable for a $25 express delivery charge (Windflower reserves the right to reject express delivery requests if it is impossible to fulfil)
-For delivery 10:00AM - 14:00PM: Cut-off timing at 8:00AM on the day itself
-For delivery 14:00PM - 18:00PM: Cut-off timing at 12:30PM on the day itself.
-For delivery 18:00PM - 22:00PM: Cut-off timing at 15:30PM on the day itself.
Customers may opt to collect their bouquets at no extra charge. Collections can be made at our store
22 New industrial road, #02-27/28 Singapore 536208.
Prior notification of at least 1 day in advance is required if customers wish to change delivery to self-collection and vice versa.